The Christian chaplet : a wreath of prose, poetry, and art.
- London : Religious Tract Society, 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 250 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBV4513 C53View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC BV4513 C53: Advertisements:  p. at end. Binder's ticket: Baxter, 49 Bartholomew Close. Gold-stamped blue cloth binding.
BEIN 2007 342: Inscriptions: C.M. Sealton. Ms. note on front paste-down endpaper: Baxter licensee Christian. Publisher's advertising matter on  p. at end, not noted in pagination. Binder's label: B. West ... London.
Date from NUC pre-56.
"London: R. Clay, Printer, Bread Street Hill."
Plates engraved by J.M. Kronheim and Co.
- Subject Terms:
- Baxter -- Bookbinder.Christian literature.Christian poetry.Clay, R. -- Printer.Kronheim (J.M.) and Co.Religious Tract Society.Sealton, C. M. -- Autograph.West, B., binder.
- Annotations (Provenance) -- 19th century.
Binders' tickets (Binding) -- B. West.
Chromoxylographs -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.