IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The illuminated Scripture text book , [187-?]
The illuminated Scripture text book : with descriptive verses, an interleaved diary, and coloured illustrations for every day / by Edmund Evans.
- Additional Title(s):
Bible. English. Selections. 187-?
- London : Frederick Warne and Co. ; [187-?]
New York : Scribner, Welford, and Armstrong, [187-?]
- Physical Description:
- 76,  p. : col. ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBS390 I44View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Presentation copy to Hannah Barnes from her cousin Sarah Ann Manduell (Mandvell?), 1877.
This copy has ms. additions throughout, giving birth dates of friends and relations of Hannah Barnes.
Black- and gold-stamped red cloth binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Barnes, Hannah, b. 1826 -- Pres. insc. from her cousin Sarah Ann Manduell, 1877.Evans, Edmund -- Printer.Manduell, Sarah Ann -- Pres. insc. to Hannah Barnes, 1877.Scribner, Welford, and Armstrong -- Publisher.Warne (Frederick) and Co. -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- [187-?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.