Dean, S. F. X, The canary , [188-?]
- The canary : its varieties, management, and breeding / by Rev. F. Smith ...
- London ; Frederick Warne and Co., [188-?]
New York : Frederick Warne and Co., [188-?]
- Physical Description:
- viii, 146 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF463 S5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Black-, gold-, and green-stamped brown cloth binding.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
The illustrations were drawn by the author's daughter.--Pref.
"Printed by Dalziel Brothers, Camden Press, London, N.W."
Color plates engraved and printed by Dalziel Brothers.
- Subject Terms:
- Burton, Martha E. -- Autograph.Cage birds.Canaries.Dalziel Brothers -- Printer.Warne (Frederick) and Co. -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- [188-?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.