The birthday souvenir , 
- The birthday souvenir / illuminated by Samuel Stanesby.
- London : Griffith & Farran, 
- Physical Description:
- 28,  p. : col. ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6071 B56 B56Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Binder's ticket: Bone & Son, 76 Fleet Street, London.
Gold-stamped brown cloth binding, with white cut-out paper onlay.
Binding signed on spine with initials JL [i.e. John Leighton]
Date taken from BM.
Printed in colors by Ashbee and Dangerfield.
McLean, R. Victorian publishers' book-bindings, p. 70.
- Subject Terms:
- Aphorisms and apothegms.Ashbee & Dangerfield -- Printer.Birthdays.Bone & Son -- Bookbinder.English poetry.Griffith, Farran, Okeden & Welsh -- Publisher.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Specimens.Leighton, John, 1822-1912, binding designer.
- Chromolithographs -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.