Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892, The May queen , 
The May queen / by Alfred Tennyson ; in illuminated borders designed by L. Summerbell ...
- London : Frederick Warne and Co. ; 
New York : Scribner, Welford, & Armstrong, 
- Physical Description:
- ,  leaves : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5568.M39 1872View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Advertisements:  leaves at end.
Binder's ticket: Leighton Son and Hodge.
Black- and gold-stamped red cloth binding.
Date from Eng. cat. of books.
"Published with the author's permission"
Plates engraved and printed by George Berridge & Co.; after L. Summerbell.
- Subject Terms:
- Berridge (George) & Co. -- Printer.Farrar, Jennie E. -- Provenance.Leighton Son and Hodge -- Bookbinder.Scribner, Welford & Armstrong -- Publisher.Warne (Frederick) & Co. -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.