Caus, Isaac de, 1590-1648, Wilton garden ; New and rare inventions of waterworks , 1982
Wilton garden ; New and rare inventions of waterworks / Isaac de Caus.
- Additional Title(s):
- New York : Garland, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 26, 34, xxvi,  p. : chiefly ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibrarySB469.35 G7 E54 1982 4 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Reprint (1st work). Originally published: [London?] : Sould by T. Rowlet, [1645?]
Reprint (2nd work). Originally published: London : Printed by J. Moxon, 1659. Translation of: Nouvelle invention de lever l'eau.
Bibliography: p. - (last group)
- Subject Terms:
- Fountains -- Early works to 1800.Gardens, Renaissance -- England -- Wiltshire -- Early works to 1800.Hydraulic barrel organ -- Early works to 1800.Hydraulic engineering -- Early works to 1800.Perpetual motion -- Early works to 1800.Wilton House Garden (England) -- Early works to 1800.