A new orchard and garden / William Lawson. Knots for gardens / John Marriott. A treatise of fruit-trees together with the spiritual use of an orchard / Ralph Austen.
- New York : Garland, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 241 p. in various pagings : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibrarySB469.35 G7 E54 1982 3 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reprint (1st work). Originally published: London : R. Jackson, 1618.
Reprint (2nd work). Originally published: London : R. Jackson, 1625.
Reprint (3rd work). Originally published: Oxford : T. Robinson, 1653.
- Subject Terms:
- Fruit-culture -- Early works to 1800.Fruit-culture -- England -- Early works to 1800.Gardening -- Early works to 1800.Knot gardens -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Lawson, William, active 1618, A new orchard and garden , 1982