The geological staircase : containing the steps of rocks and floors of alluvium / by Professor Donaldson ...
- London : James Cornish, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 525 p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill. (some col.), charts ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQE26 D66Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithographs by Thomas Turner.
Binding signed with initials JL [i.e. John Leighton].
Gold-stamped blue cloth binding.
Date from added engraved t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- Cornish, J. (James) -- Publisher.Geology.Leighton, John, 1822-1912, binding designer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1855.Rocks.
- Chromolithographs -- 1855.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.