Manning, Anne, 1807-1879, The provocations of Madame Palissy , 1863
The provocations of Madame Palissy / by the author of "Mary Powell."
- Fourth edition.
- London : Virtue Brothers & Co., 1863.
- Physical Description:
- 240 p.,  leaf of plates : col. ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4974.M17 P7 1863View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Blind-stamped red cloth binding.
Head- and tail-pieces.
Author from NUC pre-56.
"Printed by James S. Virtue, City Road, London."
Colored frontispiece printed by J.M. Kronheim & Co. after Henry Warren.
- Subject Terms:
- Kronheim and Co. -- Printer.Rose, P. -- Autograph, 1863.Virtue Brothers and Co. -- Publisher.Virtue, James S. -- Printer.
- Chromoxylographs -- Specximens -- 1863.
Wood engravings -- 1863.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.