History of the modern taste in gardening ; Journals of visits to country seats / Horace Walpole.
- Additional Title(s):
History of the modern taste in gardening
- New York : Garland, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, p. 233-326, 80 p. : ill., port. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibrarySB469.35 G7 E54 1982 18 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Reprint (1st work). Originally published in: Anecdoted of painting in England. London : Printed at the Shakspeare Press for J. Major, 1826-1828.
Reprint (2nd work). Originally published in: The Sixteenth volume of the Walpole Society, 1927-1928. Oxford : Printed for the Walpole Society at the University Press, 1928-
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Country homes -- England -- Early works to 1800.Gardens -- England -- Early works to 1800.Gardens, English -- History -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797, History of the modern taste in gardening ; Journals of visits to country seats , 1982