IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797, History of the modern taste in gardening ; Journals of visits to country seats , 1982
History of the modern taste in gardening ; Journals of visits to country seats / Horace Walpole.
- Additional Title(s):
History of the modern taste in gardening
- New York : Garland, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, p. 233-326, 80 p. : ill., port. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibrarySB469.35 G7 E54 1982 18 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Reprint (1st work). Originally published in: Anecdoted of painting in England. London : Printed at the Shakspeare Press for J. Major, 1826-1828.
Reprint (2nd work). Originally published in: The Sixteenth volume of the Walpole Society, 1927-1928. Oxford : Printed for the Walpole Society at the University Press, 1928-
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Country homes -- England -- Early works to 1800.Gardens -- England -- Early works to 1800.Gardens, English -- History -- Early works to 1800.