The pilgrim's progress : from this world to that which is to come / by John Bunyan ; with explanatory notes by Mason.
- London ; T. Nelson and Sons, 1862.
New York : T. Nelson and Sons, 1862.
- Physical Description:
- 366 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3330 A1 1862View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Some plates engraved by W.J. [i.e. William John] Alais.
- Subject Terms:
- Clemens, Orion -- Bookplate.Mark Twain Library (Redding) -- Stamp.Nelson (T.) and Sons -- Publisher.
- Lithotints -- 1862.
Engravings -- 1862.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.