Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731, The life and adventures of Robinson Crusoe of York, mariner , 
The life and adventures of Robinson Crusoe of York, mariner / by Daniel Defoe.
- Complete edition, containing the first and second parts, carefully compared with the original edition of 1719 / illustrated in oil-colours by Kronheim.
- London : Knight and Sons, 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 249 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3403.A1 1864View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Binding signed on front cover with initials JL [i.e. John Leighton].
Binder's ticket: Hanbury & Simpson, London.
Gold-stamped blue cloth binding.
Date from NUC pre-56 and BM.
Added col. t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- Hanbury & Simpson -- Bookbinder.Knight and Son -- Publisher.Kronheim and Co. -- Printer.Leighton, John, 1822-1912, binding designer.Maund, H.F. -- Autograph.Maund, Harry -- Autograph.
- Chromoxylographs -- .
Wood engravings -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.