Flowers and their poetry.
- London : W.S. Orr & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 120 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6110.F6 F66Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center copy imperfect? Letterpress t.p. wanting?
Advertisements:  p. at end (for W.S. Orr publications).
Gold-stamped pink binding.
Date and publisher from BM and NUC pre-56.
Preface signed J. Stevenson Bushnan.
- Subject Terms:
- Flowers in literature.Maclure, Macdonald & Macgregor -- Printer.Orr (William) & Co. -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1851.
Chromoxylographs -- 1851.
Lithotints -- 1851.
Wood engravings -- 1851.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.