Sights in all seasons ...
- London : Religious Tract Society, [1845?]
- Physical Description:
- 372 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQH45.5 .S53View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Gold-stamped green cloth binding.
Originally published in separate parts?--Cf. BM.
Frontispiece printed and engraved by George Baxter.
Some of the other illustrations engraved by Charles Gray, and W.T. Green; after G. Gillis and Folkard.
- Subject Terms:
- Baxter, George, 1804-1867 -- Printer.Natural history.Religious Tract Society -- Publisher.Seasons.
- Chromoxylographs -- [1845?].
Wood engravings -- [1845?].
- Sights in spring
- Sights in summer
- Sights in autumn
- Sights in winter.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.