IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
English lake scenery , 1880
English lake scenery / illustrated with a series of coloured plates from drawings by A.F. Lydon.
- London : John Walker and Co., 1880.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 L1 E63 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 L1 E63 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates engraved and printed by Benjamin Fawcett after Alexander Francis Lydon.
British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 has the autograph of Elsie Barrells and is bound in gold- and black-stamped green cloth.
Copy 2 belonged to T.T. West and is bound in gold- and black-stamped green cloth with a gold-stamped purple cloth inlay.
Added engraved t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- Barrells, Elsie -- Autograph.Fawcett, Benjamin, 1808-1893 -- Printer.Lake District (England) -- Description and travel.Oatlands School -- Pres. insc. to T. T. West, 1886.Walker (John) and Company -- Publisher.West, T. T. -- Pres. insc. from Oatlands School, 1886.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1880.
Wood engravings -- 1880.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.