IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Fletcher, Hans, Paintings from the Royal Academy , 1982
Paintings from the Royal Academy : two centuries of British Art / Hans Fletcher.
- Washington, D.C. : International Exhibitions Foundation, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 51 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryND467 F54 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- This exhibition was organised and circulated by the International Exhibitions Foundation, Washington, D.C. with eight American museums participating.
"A Britain Salutes New York Festival presentation."
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain) -- Exhibitions.