Walker, Corlette Rossiter, The Anglo-American artist in Italy, 1750-1820 , c1982
- The Anglo-American artist in Italy, 1750-1820 : University Art Museum, University of California, Santa Barbara, 7 March through 9 May 1982 / Corlette Rossiter Walker ; with essays by D. Scott Atkinson...[et al.]
- Santa Barbara : The Museum, c1982.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 140 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6917 W35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 17th century -- Italy -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 18th century -- Italy -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Italy -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Italy -- Biography.Artists -- United States -- Biography.British Americans -- Italy -- Exhibitions.