Hop-o' my-thumb and the seven league boots / edited and illustrated with six etchings by George Cruikshank.
- Additional Title(s):
Hop o' my thumb.
- London : D. Bogue, 
- Physical Description:
- 30,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPZ8 .F34 no.1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3991.A1 J33 1854Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Gloria ScheuerView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center has two copies. The first (PZ8 .F34 no.1) is a first issue, bound in original printed wrappers. Cover engraved by Thomas Williams after George Cruikshank. Cased with the other nos. of the Fairy library. The second (PR3991.A1 L33 1854) is bound with: History of Jack & the bean-stalk / edited and illustrated ... by George Cruikshank. London : D. Bogue, 1854. Lacks original wrappers.
Printed by G. Barclay, Castle St., Leicester Sq.
Cohn, A.M George Cruikshank, 196.
- Subject Terms:
- Barclay, G. -- Printer.Bogue, David -- Publisher.Children's stories.Scheuer, Gloria -- Provenance.
- Juvenile literature -- England -- London -- 1853.
Fairy tales -- England -- London -- 1853.
Etchings -- 1853.
Wood engravings -- 1853.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.