Heath, Francis George, 1843-1913, Autumnal leaves , 1881
- Autumnal leaves / by Francis George Heath ... ; with twelve coloured plates produced in facsimile from leaves collected and arranged by the author ; four page and fourteen vignette wood illustrations of New Forest scenery engraved from drawings by Frederick G. Short by James D. Cooper ; and twelve initial-letter leaf designs by the author.
- London : Sampson Low, Marston, Searle, & Rivington, 1881.
- Physical Description:
- 352,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB407 H43Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Binder's ticket: Burn & Co.
Maroon cloth binding, with gold and color stamping.
Advertisements: 14 p. at end.
Color plates printed by Emrik and Binger.
Wood engravings by James D. Cooper; after Frederick G. Short.
- Subject Terms:
- Autumn -- Great Britain.Bishop, Edith J. -- Autograph, 1892.Burn & Co. -- Bookbinder.Emrik and Binger -- Printer.Leaves.New Forest (England : Forest)Sampson Low, Marston, Searle, & Rivington -- Publisher.Scott, Walter -- Autograph.Trees.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1881.
Wood engravings -- 1881.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.