Surprising adventures of the renowned Baron Munchausen : containing singular travels, campaigns, voyages, and adventures : also an account of a voyage to the moon and dog star : embellished with numerous engravings.
- Additional Title(s):
Baron Munchausen's narrative of his marvellous travels. English.
- London : Printed for Thomas Tegg, no. 111, opposite Bow Church, Cheapside, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 144,  p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : col. ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6193 M8 T4 1809Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 245. (Abbey copy)
Signatures: A⁶B-G¹² (B3 missigned B4; E6 missigned E5)
In original boards.
First translated into English by Rudolf Erich Raspe in 1786.
Printed by Plummer, Seething-Lane, London.
Plates are after Thomas Rowlandson.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1809.Plummer -- Printer.Tegg, Thomas -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.