Cinderella and the glass slipper , 
- Cinderella and the glass slipper / edited and illustrated with ten subjects ; designed and etched on steel by George Cruikshank.
- Alternate Title(s):
- London : D. Bogue, 
- Physical Description:
- 31 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPZ8 F34 no.3Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3991.A1 J33 1854Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Gloria ScheuerAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by G. Barclay, Castle St., Leicester Sq.
Cohn, A. George Cruikshank, 198
BAC: British Art Center PZ8 .F34 no.3 copy is first issue in original printed wrappers. Cased with Hop o'my thumb and other nos. of the Fairy Library. Cover engraved by Thomas Williams, after George Cruikshank.
BAC: British Art Center PR3991.A1 L33 1854 copy is bound with: History of Jack & the bean-stalk. London : David Bogue, 1854. Contains Cruikshank's address to the public on p. 30. List of plates bound in after Address to the public.
- Subject Terms:
- Barclay, G. -- Printer.Bogue, David -- Publisher.Children's stories.Scheuer, Gloria -- Provenance.
- Juvenile literature -- England -- London -- 1854.
Fairy tales -- England -- London -- 1854.
Etchings -- 1854.
Wood engravings -- 1854.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.