Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824, The giaour; and, The bride of Abydos , 1844
The giaour; and, The bride of Abydos / by Lord Byron.
- London : H.G. Clarke and Co., 1844.
- Physical Description:
- xii, -83, 76 p. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4353 1844View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Added t.p. is printed in colors by Smart & Holmes, 10 Leather Lane.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
Publisher's gold-stamped leather binding.
Memoir: p. [v]-xii.
- Subject Terms:
- Clarke (H.G.) and Co. -- Publisher.Collier, Louise -- Pres. insc. from E. Noble.Noble, E. -- Pres. insc. to Louise Collier.Smart & Holmes -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1844.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.