Peter Parley's visit to London, during the coronation of Queen Victoria, 1838
- Peter Parley's visit to London, during the coronation of Queen Victoria.
- London : Charles Tilt, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 116,  p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA557 .P4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertisements:  p. at end.
Gold-stamped brown(?) cloth binding.
Printed by Clarke, Silver Street, Falcon Square.
Title on spine: Parley's visit to London.
Plates lithographed by George Edward Madeley.
- Subject Terms:
- Clarke -- Printer.Madeley, George Edward, fl. 1830-1851 -- Printer.Tilt, Charles, 1797-1861 -- Publisher.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901.
- Wood engravings -- 1838.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1838.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.