Pyne, J. B. (James Baker), 1800-1870, Lake scenery of England,, 
Lake scenery of England, by I. B. Pyne; drawn on stone by T. Picken.
- London, Day & son, lithographers 
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.l., vii p., 25 l. 25 col. pl. 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.L1 P96+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.L1 P96+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center has 2 copies in variant publisher's bindings. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy, and is bound in gold-stamped green cloth. Copy 2 is bound in reddish-brown cloth with the same gold-stamped design.
Binder's ticket (c. 1): Leighton Son and Hodge.
Color plates lithographed by William Robert Tymms and Thomas Picken; after J.B. Pyne and Robert Dudley. Lithographs printed by Day & Son.
One of the wood engravings by [Mason?] Jackson.
Title-page illus. in colors, with ornamental border, is included in number of plates.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery 196
- Subject Terms:
- Abraham, Frederic M. -- Provenance.Aldwyon, A. A. -- Stamp.Day & Son -- Printer.Day & Son -- Publisher.Hanwell College (Middlesex) -- Provenance.Lake District (England) -- Pictorial works.Leighton Son and Hodge -- Bookbinder.
- Chromolithographs -- .
Wood engravings -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.