The good Shunammite : ii. Kings, chap. iv, v.
- Additional Title(s):
Bible. O.T. Kings, 2nd. IV, 8. English. 1847.
- London : Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- xxi p. : col. ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBS1323 .1847Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Black papier-mâché binding.
"Completed ... the last day of October at the studio of Lewis Gruner ... 1847."
Illuminated borders and initial letters.
Probably printed by Owen Jones--cf. McLean.
McLean, R. Victorian book design, p. 92.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- Specimens -- 1847 -- Papier-mâché.Jones, Owen, 1809-1874. -- Printer.Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1847.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.