Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, Letters of John Ruskin to Charles Eliot Norton .., 1904
Letters of John Ruskin to Charles Eliot Norton ...
- Additional Title(s):
- 1st ed.
- Boston, Houghton, Mifflin and Company, 1904.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts. (ports.) plates, facsims. 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR5262 A45 1904 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Ruskin 904: Unopened. Original dust jackets. "One hundred and fifty copies of the first edition bound entirely uncut with paper label."
BEIN X178 R63 Z904R: Opened copy. Inscribed (in v. 1) by Bruce Rogers.
Designed by Bruce Rogers.
- Subject Terms:
- Authors, English -- 19th century -- Correspondence.Norton, Charles Eliot, 1827-1908 -- Correspondence.Rogers, Bruce, 1870-1957 -- Autograph.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Correspondence.