The poultry-keeper's manual : containing descriptions of all kinds of domestic poultry, with instructions for their management, and their treatment when diseased / by contributors to "The journal of horticulture and poultry chronicle" ...
- London : Journal of horticulture and cottage gardener office, [1866?]
- Physical Description:
- 141,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.), plans ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF488.G6 P6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates lithographed by F. Waller; after Edward Whimper [i.e. Whymper], M.P., Delacy and Harrison William Weir.
Gold-stamped blue cloth binding.
Date from Eng. cat. of books.
Plates are hand-colored.
- Subject Terms:
- Journal of horticulture and cottage gardener office -- Publisher.Poultry -- Breeding.
- Wood engravings -- [1866?].
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- [1866?].
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.