A guide to water colour painting / by R.P. Noble ; with an illustration in colours.
- Second edition.
- London : George Rowney and Co., 1850.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 60,  p.,  leaf of plates : col. ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2135 N6 1850Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound with: A guide to pictorial art / Henry O'Neill. London : Rowney, 1849.
Frontispiece engraved and printed by Leightons [i.e. Leighton] & Taylor.
"Printed by T. Chapman Browne, Bible and Crown, Leicester."
- Subject Terms:
- Browne, T. Chapman -- Printer.Leighton and Taylor -- Printer.Rowney (George) and Co. -- Publisher.Watercolor painting -- S tudy and teaching.Watercolor painting -- Technique.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1850.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.