Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892, The May queen , [1872?]
The May queen / by Alfred Tennyson ; illuminated borders designed by L. Summerbell ...
- London : George Berridge & Co., 37 Eastcheap, E.C., [1872?]
- Physical Description:
- 18, ,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5568 M39 1872aView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Gold-stamped green leather publisher's binding.
Binder's ticket: Leighton, Son and Hodge.
"Published with the author's permission."
George Berridge & Co. was located at 37 & 42 Eastcheap from 1872-1893.--cf. Wakeman, G. 19th cent. colour printers.
Chromolithographs printed by George Berridge after L. Summerbell.
- Subject Terms:
- Berridge (George) & Co. -- Printer.Berridge (George) & Co. -- Publisher.Leighton, Son and Hodge -- Bookbinder.
- Chromolithographs -- [1872?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.