Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745, Gulliver's travels into several remote regions of the world , 1880
Gulliver's travels into several remote regions of the world / by Jonathan Swift ...
- London ; George Routledge and Sons, 1880.
New York : George Routledge and Sons, 1880.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 361 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3724 G8 1880Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View a digital copy of this edition, from the original at the University of Michigan, in the HathiTrust Digital Library
- British Art Center copy imperfect: 1 color plate wanting.
Brown cloth binding, with gold, black, and silver stamping.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
Printed by Charles Dickens and Evans, Crystal Palace Press.
Color plate engraved and printed by J.M. Kronheim & Co.
- Subject Terms:
- Crystal Palace Press -- Printer.Dickens (Charles) and Evans -- Printer.Kronheim (J.M.) & Co. -- Printer.Routledge (George) and Sons -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1880.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.