MacLeod, Jessie Vickers, 1909-, Fifteen designs, illustrating tears, 1851
Fifteen designs, illustrating tears. By Miss Jessie Macleod. With descriptive poems, by Mary Elizabeth [pseud.]
- London, Ackermann and co., 1851.
- Physical Description:
- 18 l. 15 col. pl. 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6014 M3+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Petter, Duff & Co., Printers and engravers, Crane Court, Fleet Street, London."
Plates lithographed by Thomas Herbert Maguire, after designs by Jessie Macleod. Printed by Michael & Nicholas Hanhart.
Gold-stamped blue cloth binding.
Binder's ticket: Burn, 37 & 38 Kirby St.
Title on added col. t.p.: Tears illustrated in fifteen designs.
Text within colored ornamental border.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann and Co. -- Publisher.Burn -- Bookbinder.C hron. 1851.Hanhart, Michael & Nicholas -- Printer.Mary Elizabeth.Maynell, Francis -- Autograph.Petter, Duff & Co. -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1851.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1851.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.