Houghton, W. (William), 1828-1895, British fresh-water fishes, 1895
British fresh-water fishes. By the late Rev. W. Houghton ... Illustrated with numerous engravings.
- 2nd ed.
- Hull and A. Brown & sons, ltd.; [etc. etc.] 1895.
York, A. Brown & sons, ltd.; [etc. etc.] 1895.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.l., [vii]-xxviii, 231 p. illus., col. plates (incl. front.) 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQL633 G7 H7 1895+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by Benjamin Fawcett & Co., East Lodge Printing Works. Driffield.
Green cloth binding, gold-stamped spine.
- Subject Terms:
- Brown (A.) & Sons -- Publisher.Fawcett (Benjamin) & Co. -- Printer.Fishes -- Great Britain.Gallway, W. H. -- Autograph, 1905.Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent, & Co. -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1895.
Wood engravings -- 1895.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.