Houghton, W. (William), 1828-1895, British fresh-water fishes, 1895
British fresh-water fishes. By the late Rev. W. Houghton ... Illustrated with numerous engravings.
- 2nd ed.
- Hull and A. Brown & sons, ltd.; [etc. etc.] 1895.
York, A. Brown & sons, ltd.; [etc. etc.] 1895.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.l., [vii]-xxviii, 231 p. illus., col. plates (incl. front.) 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQL633 G7 H7 1895+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
Printed by Benjamin Fawcett & Co., East Lodge Printing Works. Driffield.
Green cloth binding, gold-stamped spine.
- Subject Terms:
- Brown (A.) & Sons -- Publisher.Fawcett (Benjamin) & Co. -- Printer.Fishes -- Great Britain.Gallway, W. H. -- Autograph, 1905.Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent, & Co. -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1895.
Wood engravings -- 1895.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.