Thoughts on animalcules, or, A glimpse of the invisible world revealed by the microscope / by Gideon Algernon Mantell ...
- London : John Murray, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 144 p., 12 leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQL365 .M3View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Blind-stamped green cloth binding, with title stamped in gold on spine.
Binder's ticket: Remnant & Edmonds.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
Printed by W. M'Dowall, Pemberton Row, Gough Square.
- Subject Terms:
- Animalcules.M'Dowall, W. -- Printer.Microscopes.Microscopy.Murray, John -- Publisher.Remnant & Edmonds -- Bookbinder.
- Lithotints -- 1846.
Wood engravings -- 1846.
YCBA Collections Search
Mantell, Gideon Algernon, 1790-1852, Thoughts on animalcules, or, A glimpse of the invisible world revealed by the microscope , 1846
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.