Jerrard, Paul, The book of exotic birds, 
- The book of exotic birds. A series of richly colored plates, accompanied by descriptions.
- London, P. Jerrard 
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.l., 10 l. 9 col. illus. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQL674 J55+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertisement:  p. at end.
Tan cloth binding, with paper chromolithograph over whole of front cover.
T.-p. illus. in colors.
Title, text, and ornamental borders in gold, illustrations mounted on verso of leaves.
- Subject Terms:
- Birds -- Pictorial works.Bookbinding -- Specimens -- .Gift books -- Specimens.Jerrard, Paul -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- .
Chromoxylographs -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.