Nests and eggs of familiar British birds : described and illustrated, with an account of the haunts and habits of the feathered architects : and their times and modes of building / by H.G. Adams ... ; with eight coloured plates of eggs, containing forty-eight different species.
- London : Groombridge and Sons, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 78,  p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 18 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved and printed by Benjamin Fawcett.
Morris, M.C.F. Benjamin Fawcett, p. 132.
- Subject Terms:
- Birds -- Eggs.Birds -- Great Britain.Crittenden, George W. -- Pres. insc. from Frank Lyman.Fawcett, Benjamin, 1808-1893 -- Printer.Groombridge and Sons -- Publisher.Lyman, Frank -- Pres. insc. to George W. Crittenden.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1855.
YCBA Collections Search
Adams, H. G. (Henry Gardiner), 1811 or 12-1881, Nests and eggs of familiar British birds , 1855
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.