Lysons, Samuel, 1763-1819, An account of the remains of a Roman villa discovered at Bignor , 1820
- An account of the remains of a Roman villa discovered at Bignor : in the county of Sussex : in the year 1811 and four following years.
- London : Printed by T. Bensley ... : Sold by T. Cadell and W. Davies ..., and by G. Tupper ..., 1820.
- Physical Description:
- 37 p., 6 leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., plan ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA147 B5 L9Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In original wrappers.
Preface signed: Sam. Lysons.
Plates engraved by H. & E. Weddell; after Samuel Lysons.
- Subject Terms:
- Bensley, T. -- Printer.Cadell, T. -- Publisher.Davies, W. -- Publisher.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1820.Excavations (Archaeology) -- England.Great Britain -- Antiquities, Roman.Pavements, Mosaic.Romans -- England -- Antiquities.Tupper, G. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.