The polychromatic ornament of Italy, by Edward Adams, architect.
- London, G. W. Nickisson; [1846?]
New York, Wiley & Putnam, [1846?]
- Physical Description:
- iv, 16 p., 11 col. pl. (1 double) 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2795 A3+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BM and Eng. cat. of books have date of 
Printed by George Barclay, Castle Street, Leicester Square.
Plates after Edward Adams.
In original printed boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Barclay, George -- Printer.Decoration and ornament -- Italy.Decoration and ornament, Architectural.Lithography -- Specimens -- [1846?].M. D. D. -- Autograph, 1853.Nickisson, G. W. -- Publisher.Polychromy.Wiley & Putnam. -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- [1846?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.