Wingfield, Lewis, 1842-1891, Notes on civil costume in England from the conquest to the regency, 1884
- Notes on civil costume in England from the conquest to the regency. As exemplified in the International health exhibition, South Kensington, By the Honourable Lewis Wingfield. With twenty-four coloured illustrations.
- London, W. Clowes and sons, limited, 1884.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiv, 38 p. col. front., col. plates. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT730 W5+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC,RB GT730 W5+: Green cloth binding, stamped in gold and in colors.
The plates were also issued separately with title: English costume and fashion from the conquest to the regency. London, Hope & Co., [1884?]
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.International Health Exhibition (1884 : London)William Clowes & Sons, ltd. -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1884.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.