IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Wingfield, Lewis, 1842-1891, Notes on civil costume in England from the conquest to the regency, 1884
Notes on civil costume in England from the conquest to the regency. As exemplified in the International health exhibition, South Kensington, By the Honourable Lewis Wingfield. With twenty-four coloured illustrations.
- London, W. Clowes and sons, limited, 1884.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiv, 38 p. col. front., col. plates. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT730 W5+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC,RB GT730 W5+: Green cloth binding, stamped in gold and in colors.
The plates were also issued separately with title: English costume and fashion from the conquest to the regency. London, Hope & Co., [1884?]
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.International Health Exhibition (1884 : London)William Clowes & Sons, ltd. -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1884.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.