Examples of ornament : selected chiefly from works of art in the British Museum, the Museum of Economic Geology, the Museum of Ornamental Art in Marlborough House, and the new Crystal Palace / drawn from original sources by Francis Bedford, Thomas Scott, Thomas Macquoid, and Henry O'Neill ; ... edited by Joseph Cundall.
- London : Bell and Daldy, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- 5,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1530 E9+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In original printed boards.
Printed by G. Barclay, Castle St., Leicester Square.
Frontispiece (chromoxylograph) printed by Leighton Brothers. Chromolithographs printed by Day & Son.
McLean, R. Joseph Cundall, p. 81.
- Subject Terms:
- Barclay, G. -- Printer.Bell and Daldy -- Publisher.Day & Son -- Printer.Decoration and ornament -- History.Decoration and ornament.Leighton Brothers -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1855.Tower, Christopher John Hume, 1841-1924 -- Autograph.
- Chromolithographs -- 1855.
Chromoxylographs -- 1855.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.