Shaw, Henry, 1800-1889, The hand book of mediaeval alphabets and devices, 1853
The hand book of mediaeval alphabets and devices. By Henry Shaw ...
- London, B. Quaritch, 1853.
- Physical Description:
- 5 p. l., 37 col. pl. 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK3610 S55+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC,RB NK3610 +S55: Blind-stamped blue cloth binding, with title gold-stamped on spine.
- Subject Terms:
- Alphabets.Ferguson, Charles T. -- Bookplate.Illumination of books and manuscripts.Quaritch, Bernard -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1853.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.