Delamotte, Philip Henry, 1820-1889, The art of sketching from nature, 1871
The art of sketching from nature. By Philip H. Delamotte ...
- London, Bell and Daldy, 1871.
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 74 p. illus., 25 col. pl. (24 mounted; incl. front.) 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2241 D4+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates printed by Vincent Brooks for Day & Son; after Philip Henry Delamotte, John Louis Petit, John Varley, Samuel Prout, Peter De Wint, Thomas Girtin, John Constable, Ebenezer Wake Cook, George Housman Thomas, Birket Foster, William Collins, and J.M.W. Turner.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
Gold- and black-stamped green cloth binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Bailey, Edie -- Autograph,1894.Bell and Daldy -- Publisher.Brooks, Vincent, 1815-1885 -- PrinterClay (R.), Sons, and Taylor -- Printer.Day & Son -- Printer.Landscape painting -- Technique.Watercolor painting -- Technique.
- Chromolithographs -- 1871.
Wood engravings -- 1871.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.