The analysis of beauty : with the rejected passages from the manuscript drafts and autobiographical notes / by William Hogarth ;edited with an introd. by Joseph Burke.
- Oxford [Oxfordshire] : Clarendon Press, 1955.
- Physical Description:
- lxii, 244 p., 11 p. of plates : ill., facsims. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN70 H64 1955 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes the text of the 1753 ed. with reproduction of the original t.p.
Bibliography: p. 232-236.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Hogarth, William, 1697-1764, The analysis of beauty , 1955