The analysis of beauty : with the rejected passages from the manuscript drafts and autobiographical notes / by William Hogarth ;edited with an introd. by Joseph Burke.
- Oxford [Oxfordshire] : Clarendon Press, 1955.
- Physical Description:
- lxii, 244 p., 11 p. of plates : ill., facsims. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN70 H64 1955 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes the text of the 1753 ed. with reproduction of the original t.p.
Bibliography: p. 232-236.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Hogarth, William, 1697-1764, The analysis of beauty , 1955