Flowers and their kindred thoughts, 1848
- Flowers and their kindred thoughts.
- [London] : Longman & Co., 1848.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6110 F6 F64Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound in publisher's "relievo" leather by Remnant & Edmonds.--cf. McLean.
"Poetry by M.A. Bacon. Designs by Owen Jones."
"Printed in colours at 9 Argyle Place. Drawn on stone by C.L. Bateman."--p. 
Binding designed by Owen Jones.
McLean, R. Victorian publishers' bookbindings, p. 32.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- Specimens -- 1848.Flower language.Flowers in literature.Jones, Owen, 1809-1874, binding designer.Longman & Co. -- Publisher.Remnant & Edmonds -- Bookbinder.
- Chromolithographs -- 1848.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.