Mead, William Edward, 1860-1949, The grand tour in the eighteenth century , 1914
- The grand tour in the eighteenth century / by William Edward Mead.
- 1st ed.
- Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 1914.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 478 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryD917 M43 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes index.
Each leaf accompanied by guard-sheet with descriptive letterpress.
Bibliography: p. 463-469.
"This first edition consists of three hundred copies."
SML,LNB pk 110: "This is no. 201."
LWL 81 914M: "This is no. 127."
BEIN,GEN X178 R63 +Z1 M461: Prospectus. Designed by Bruce Rogers.
- Subject Terms:
- Europe -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Europe -- Description and travel.Europe -- Social life and customs.Travel -- History.