Harley, Rosamond D, Artists' pigments c. 1600-1835, 1982
Artists' pigments c. 1600-1835: a study in English documentary sources / by R. D. Harley.
- 2nd ed.
- London : Butterworths, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 236 p., 8 plates. : ill., facsims. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1510 .H36 1982 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 205-214.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Color.Pigments.