Gibbs, William, The hand-book of alphabets, initials, and monograms , 
The hand-book of alphabets, initials, and monograms / engraved by William Gibbs.
- London : Houlston & Wright, .
- Physical Description:
- 7 p.,  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK3600 .H3+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In original printed boards.
Cased with: The hand-book of scrolls, panels, & general ornament / William Gibbs. London, .
Date from Eng. cat. of books.
Printed by Sumfield and Jones.
Consists of selections from Universal decorator / illustrated by William Gibbs.
- Subject Terms:
- Alphabets.Decoration and ornament.Gosselin, Charlotte, d. 1892 -- Bookplate.Gosselin, Mary, d. 1892 -- Bookplate.Houlston & Wright -- Publisher.Monograms.Sumfield and Jones -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- .
Chromoxylographs -- .
Wood engravings -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.