The universal decorator : a complete guide to ornamental design : including designs for cabinet makers, wood carvers, metal workers, Birmingham, Sheffield, and the potteries, scrolls, panels, and general ornament, alphabets, initials, and monograms / the illustrations by William Gibbs.
- London : Houlston & Wright, [1858?].
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (xi, 512 p.,  leaves of plates) : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1510 U6 1858+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- At head of title: "Subscriber copy"
Printed by Sumfield and Jones.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament.Houlston & Wright -- Publisher.Sumfield and Jones -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- [1858?].
Chromoxylographs -- [1858?].
Wood engravings -- [1858?].
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.