Examples of weaving and embroidery : selected from the Royal and other collections / edited by J.B. Waring ; chromolithographed by F. Bedford ; drawings on wood by R.C. Dudley ; with essays by Owen Jones & M. Digby Wyatt, architects.
- London : Day & Son, 6 Gate Street, Lincoln's-Inn Fields, [187-?].
- Physical Description:
- - p., 16 leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 41 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A T 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved by Francis Bedford after Robert Dudley. Printed by Day & Son.
Binder's ticket: Leighton Son & Hodge, Shoe Lane, London.
Gold-stamped brown cloth publisher's binding.
Title on added col. t.p.: Textile fabrics.
"Textile art" by Owen Jones: p. -.
"On the principles of design applicable to textile art" by M. Digby Wyatt: p. 71-.
Text printed by Cox and Wyman.
- Subject Terms:
- Cox and Wyman -- Printer.Day & Son -- Printer.Day & Son -- Publisher.Decoration and ornament.Embroidery.Leighton Son & Hodge -- Bookbinder.Textile design.Weaving.
- Chromolithographs -- [187-?].
Wood engravings -- [187-?].
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.