The elements of flower and fruit painting / illustrated with engravings by T.L. Busby ; from studies after nature by Madame Vincent.
- [London] : Printed by G. Sidney, Northumberland Street, Strand : 1814.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : ill. (some col.) ; 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1400 B8+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Original label on cover reads: No. 2. Studies of fruit and flowers / painted from nature by Madame Vincent. London : Printed by G. Smeeton, St. Martin's Lane : Published by R. Ackermann ...
"Printed in colours by B. M'Queen"
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Botanical illustration.Flowers in art.Fruit in art.M'Queen, B. -- Printer.Painting -- Technique.Sidney, G. -- Printer.Smeeton, G. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1814.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1814.
YCBA Collections Search
Busby, T. L. (Thomas Lord), The elements of flower and fruit painting , 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.