The Sermon on the Mount / [illuminated by Owen Jones].
- Additional Title(s):
Sermon on the mount. English.
- [London] : Longman & Co., 1844.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : col. ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBT380 A3 1844Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound in publisher's "polished brown morocco, by Hayday, blind-stamped, with a hand-lettered paper quatrefoil label inlaid on front and back."--McLean, p. 88.
McLean, R. Victorian book design, p. 87-88.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- Specimens -- 1844.Hayday -- Bookbinder.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Specimens.Longman & Co. -- Publisher.Smith, Louisa -- Autograph, 1847.
- Chromolithographs -- 1844.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.